Michael Wilmot Business Management Services
My experience spans 25 years of global involvement in mergers & acquisitions, managing substantial projects, leading change and implementing strategies, building teams and driving organisational growth across multiple industries.
I'm a knowledgeable, wise and passionate Business Management Professional committed to and focussed on equitable outcomes. My experience spans 25 years of global involvement in mergers & acquisitions, managing substantial projects, leading change and implementing strategies, building teams and driving organisational growth across multiple industries including IT&T, construction, facility management, healthcare, human services, engineering and mining.
- I have been strategically involved in the acquisition of over 15 companies including the review, due diligence, negotiation and integration with a combined cost saving of circa $3.5M across 3 continents
- sponsored, project managed, delivered, implemented and rolled out 7 ERP systems across multiple platforms within 4 industries across 5 continents within budget and timeframes
- led the integration, IPO support and consolidation of one of Australia’s fastest growth companies
- developed and implemented financial, operational and sales performance strategies across Asia Pacific resulting in a profitable growth of 3.6% on revenue and 39% on EBIT
- implemented profit improvement strategies resulting in a profit increase of $713K from an annual income of $19.3M
- improved profit by $317K (10%) by restructuring, recruiting and coaching new talent for a client
- reduced risk and stopped cash losses of $11.5M over 3.5 years off an annual income of $65M
- drove the renegotiation of contracts, revised headcount on projects and rationalized systems & process resulting in $65M Net Asset & $40M profit improvement
- restored relationship with largest outsource customer in Australia, 7 years of contract life remaining with a value of $12.6M per annum plus CPI
- led the negotiation of a $53M worldwide deal up from $47M on previous agreement
MERGERS & ACQUISITION
Consultant with an inherent ability to help his clients make salient and wise decisions.
Prepared to put his money where his mouth is.
M&A services offered:
- Sourcing & Planning
- Due diligence
- Preparing companies for sale
focussed on service delivery, mindful of budget and time restraints.
Manages crisis and problem solves with grace.
PM services offered:
- ERP Systems Implementations
- Planning & preparing for change
- Finance Processes & Risk Management
- Business Intelligence & Information Systems
with a unique ability to quickly grasp and understand all aspects of the business.
A go to man when dealing with tough situations.
IM services offered:
- CFO / Finance Director
- COO / Operations Director
- General Manager
- Board Member
able to quickly and effectively link strategy to business goals to growth to success.
A business leader with a respect for relationship building and driving sales channels.
STRATEGY services offered:
- Strategic planning
- Driving strategic rollouts
- Accessing strategic requirements
- Reviewing and revising strategies
- Aligning strategies to company goals and platforms